Heat Transfer Labels (HTL)
Heat Transfer Labels (HTL) are a labelling technology in which the ink is transferred from the label substrate directly to the container using heat and pressure. The labels are a composition of protective lacquers, inks, and adhesives tailored to customer’s specific application needs.
Once applied, the labels are permanently adhered to the container. The completed process produces an extremely tough and durable label that is chemical and moisture resistant. It will not scuff, scratch, lift, blister, bubble or peel.
We are presenting this product to the food, beverage, auto, laundry, household, personal care, industrial, and promotional markets. Le Mac has not only produced a state-of-the-art flexo printed heat-transfer label, but will set a new benchmark with our innovative digital print chemistries in the near future.
- “No label look”
- Flexibility in design complexity
- Labels which resist wear and tear
- Increased package sustainability
- Lower labelling costs
- Printed Flexographically or Digitally
- Short and long run print capability
- Application machinery systems
- High accuracy application